Audio comes in many shapes and forms and BICOM has all the options covered. Whether your design requires analog or digital connectivity BICOM can fulfill your requirements.
Most recently there has been a heavy trend towards digital network based connectivity. For applications with digital network support, BICOM has a patent-pending solution that works with traditional 10/100 Ethernet networks. BICOM has also developed alliances with RF manufacturers to create wireless solutions.
Here is a sample of connectivity options on active BICOM designs:
- RCA (Single Ended Line Level)
- XLR (Differential Line Level)
- Speaker level
- S/PDIF (PCM or Encoded Bit-Stream)
- I2S (PCM or High-Bit Rate)
- 10/100 or Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless (2.4Ghz/5.8Ghz)